Friday, February 23, 2007

Promotional Post

What is the worth of an image, a piece of design? Is presentation important over the function? In the areas of my work, questions like these do often come up. Like users of a certain ancient text-driven Operating System, it is often thought that a tool is meant to be functional. Function is important, but so is your presentation. They come in a package.
So never under-estimate the power of design, and most of all the power of images. Images ease a user into an application, and makes the application less apprehensive, more user-friendly, more professional. Images conjure powerful associations with majesty, desperation, invokes hate, fear, greed, love, sympathy, and all emotions known to man and woman. Images project what you mean to say without saying it. It is like your body language to your viewer, who may be your reader, your user, and most importantly, your potential buyer.




4 comments:

lavie said...

How do I reach you for contract work? Your contact details don't apear anywhere.

vasanthi said...

I have read this post. collection of post is a nice one ..that am doing website designing company chennai india and website development company chennai india. That I will inform about your post to my friends and all the best for your future posts..

PowerProSystems said...

Are you available for work? If so will you write me?

webdesignchennai said...

Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u...



Web Design Singapore